*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 3/8'' Variable Speed Reversing (10mm) Right Angle Drill
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Compact right-angle design for easy access in tight places.
- Paddle switch is ideal for use in awkward positions and limited access areas.
- Shielded chuck protects user and improves grip in confined areas.
- Double gear reduction increases torque performance and decreases gear stress.
What's in The Box
- 3/8'' Variable Speed Reversing (10mm) Right Angle Drill
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW160V||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 3.2 Amps||Angle (Degrees) 90 Degrees|
|Case Included No||Chuck Capacity 3/8 in.|
|Chuck Size 3/8 in.||Chuck Style Keyed|
|Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Bit Type Keyed Chuck||Forward/reverse switch Forward Reverse Switch|
|Handle Plastic handle||Handle Material Plastic|
|Housing Material Plastic||Maximum Speed (rpm) 1,200 rpm|
|Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 200 in./lbs||Power Source Electric|
|Reversible Yes||Switch Type Paddle|
|Variable Speed Yes|