*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW680K Heavy-Duty 3-1/4'' Planer Kit w/ 3/32'' Depth of Cut
- Heavy-Duty 7.0 amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods.
- 3/32'' (2.5 mm) maximum cut in one pass reduces the amount of passes on your material.
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications.
- Calibrated Depth Adjustment Knob for accurate depth setting and eliminating the need to re-zero your depth.
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more detailed, accurate woodworking.
- Precision-machined shoe bottom and side provides flat surface finish as well as accurate and square rabbet joints.
- Kick stand allows you to rest the planer on the material in between passes without gouging your material.
- Rubber-coated front-height adjustment knob for greater comfort and better control.
- Three precision machined grooves in front shoe provide three different sizes for edge chamfering.
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability.
- Ergonomically designed two finger trigger for increased comfort and less user fatigue.
- 15,000 rpm for a smooth, high-quality cut.
What's in The Box
- Two reversible carbide blades
- Rabbeting fence
- Heavy-duty kitbox
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||15,000 rpm|
|Depth Of Cut (mm)||2.5 mm|
|Depth Of Cut (inches)||3/32''|