*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 22 lb. SDS Max Demolition Hammer with Shocks
- 15 ft-lbs of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling and chipping.
- Complete Torque Control (CTC) utilizes patented 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration by up to 70%.
- Rear handle mount provides additional comfort in down drillng applications.
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue while chipping.
- Modular design provides easy access to switch, brushes, and cord-set.
- 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 22 lb. SDS Max Demolition Hammer with Shocks
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
|Model D25901K||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 15 Amps||Blows per Minute 2,304 bpm|
|Case Included Yes||Chuck Capacity SDS-Max|
|Chuck Style CTC, Keyless||Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Handle Style D-Handle|
|Impact Energy (ft.-lbs) 18.5 Joules||Material Glass-filled nylon|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 250 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 15 ft./lbs|
|Power Source Electric||Side Handle Yes|
|Variable Speed Yes||Voltage (volts) 120V|