*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 2 HP VS Electronic Plunge Router
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor with soft start runs at 8,000-24,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups.
- Only plunge router with built-in dust extraction through the column, removes 95% of the dust.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Innovative rubber-coated knobs have plunge-lock and on/off built-in for maximum user control.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- 10 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings for the smoothest plunge.
- Micro-fine depth adjusts in increments of 1/256" for extreme accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Template guide bushing adapter
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW621||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 10 Amps||Bits Blades & Abrasives Type Router|
|Blade guard system No||Certifications and Listings UL Listed, CSA Listed|
|Clutch 3-Stage Turret Stop||Collet size (in.) 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.|
|Cord Length (ft) 10 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Depth Adjustment No||Handle D Handle|
|Horsepower (hp) 2 hp||Housing Material 2.125 in.|
|Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 2-1/8 in.||Maximum Speed (rpm) 8,000 - 24,000 rpm|
|Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) Plunge||Side Handle Yes|
|Spindle Lock Yes||Strokes per minute Dial|
|Voltage (volts) 120V|