*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
DeWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day money back Guaranteed
|Max Rip Capacity||24"|
|Diagonal Cut Capacity||18"|
|Max. Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Integrated 45Degree Miter||Yes|
|Integrated 22.5Degree Miter||Yes|
|Width, Housing Only||26"|
|Pan Material ABS||Plastic|
|Removeable Water Containment Tray||Yes|
|Position of Rail System||Intergrated|