*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty 10'' Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand (24'' cut capacity)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day money back Guaranteed
|Model D24000S||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 15 Amps||Arbor Size 1 in.|
|Blade Diameter 10 in.||Blade Length (In.) 10 in.|
|Blade Material Steel||Case Included No|
|Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Electrical brake Yes||Electrical Cord Configuration 14 ga|
|Horsepower (hp) 0.5 hp||Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg. 3.75 in.|
|Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg. 3.75 in.||Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 2.875 in.|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.) 24 in.||Maximum Speed (rpm) 2,500 rpm|
|Maximum tile cut size diagonal (in.) 18 in.||Maximum tile cut size rip (in.) 24 in.|
|Saw Blade Material Diamond||Switch Type Paddle|
|Table Material Plastic||Voltage (volts) 120V|