*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Purchase this tool and receive 20% of select accessories. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on March 31th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW217 Heavy-Duty 1/4'' (6mm) Variable Speed Reversing Drill
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort and greater control.
- Designed for small diameter holes in light-gauge steel.
What's in The Box
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||0-4,000 rpm|
|Max Watts Out||510W|
|Capacity in Wood(Spade Bit)||3/4"|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||N/A|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||N/A|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||N/A|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||N/A|
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||N/A|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 18.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;