*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) Variable Speed Reversing Single Speed Hammerdrill
- 6.7 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications.
- 3.85 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy.
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface.
What's in The Box
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Model DW511||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 7.8 Amps||Blows per Minute 0 - 46,000 bpm|
|Built-In Light No||Case Included No|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Chuck Style Metal, 3 Jaw, Keyed|
|Clutch Single Speed||Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Forward/reverse switch Reverse Switch|
|Handle Style Soft Pistol Grip||Housing Material Plastic|
|Impacts Per Minute 46,000 ipm||Maximum hole diameter (in.) 1.25 in.|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 2,700 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 650 ft./lbs|
|Number of Speeds 1||Power Electric|
|Power Source Electric||Reversible Yes|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 0 - 2,700||Side Handle Yes|
|Switch Type Trigger||Variable Speed Yes|
|Voltage (volts) 110V||Wattage (watts) 550 Watt|