*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW511 Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) Variable Speed Reversing Single Speed Hammerdrill
- 6.7 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection.
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications.
- 3.85 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy.
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface.
What's in The Box
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Chuck Size (in.)||1/2|
|Chuck Style||Keyed Chuck|
|Capacity In Steel (in.)||1/2|
|Capacity In Wood (in.)||1-1/4|