*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) Variable Speed Reversing Drill (0-600 rpm) w/ Rubber Grip
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort and greater control.
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock provides greater bit retention and tool-free convenience.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility.
What's in The Box
- 360° side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW246||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 7.8 Amps||Chuck Size 1/2 in.|
|Chuck Style Keyless||Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Handle Material metal|
|Handle Style Pistol Grip||Housing Material Metal|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 600 rpm||Number of Speeds 3|
|Power Electric||Power Source Electric|
|Reversible Yes||Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 0 - 600|
|Side Handle Yes||Spindle Lock Yes|
|Switch Type Trigger||Variable Speed Yes|
|Voltage (volts) 120V||Wattage (watts) 600 Watt|