*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW246 Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) Variable Speed Reversing Drill (0-600 rpm) w/ Rubber Grip
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort and greater control.
- Single-sleeve keyless chuck with spindle lock provides greater bit retention and tool-free convenience.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- 360° side handle for greater control and versatility.
What's in The Box
- 360° side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||0-600 rpm|
|Max Watts Out||600W|
|Capacity in Wood(Spade Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||2-9/16"|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||4"|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2"|
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||2-3/4"|