*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Purchase this tool and receive 20% of select accessories. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on March 31th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW140 Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) End Handle Drill (600 rpm)
- AC/DC, reversing switch.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability.
- 3-position auxiliary side handle for greater control for all drilling applications.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- D-handle design is ideal for drilling applications where added pressure in needed.
What's in The Box
- 3-position side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||600 reversing rpm|
|Max Watts Out||580W|
|Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit||1-1/2"|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||2-1/8"|
|Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw)||4"|
|Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2"|
|Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw)||1-1/2"|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 126.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;