*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW140 Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) End Handle Drill (600 rpm)
- AC/DC, reversing switch.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life.
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability.
- 3-position auxiliary side handle for greater control for all drilling applications.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
- D-handle design is ideal for drilling applications where added pressure in needed.
What's in The Box
- 3-position side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||600 reversing rpm|
|Max Watts Out||580W|
|Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit||1-1/2"|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||2-1/8"|
|Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw)||4"|
|Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2"|
|Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw)||1-1/2"|