*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Series 20 10'' Crosscut Miter Saw Blade
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action.
- Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
- Exclusive wedge shoulder design puts more steel behind each tip for increased durability and accuracy.
What's in The Box
- Series 20 10'' Crosscut Miter Saw Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Model DW3106||Brand DeWALT|
|Antivibration Yes||Application Material Removal|
|Arbor Size 5/8 in.||Blade Diameter 10 in.|
|Blade Material Carbide Steel||Blade Thickness (in) 0.095 in.|
|Blade Type General Purpose||Diameter 6 1/2 in.|
|Individual/Set Individual||Material Carbide|
|Material Cut Wood||Maximum Speed (rpm) 6,000 rpm|
|Number of Pieces 1||Rim Type Segmented|
|Saw Blade Material Carbide||Teeth Per Inch 60 tpi|