*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
THIS IS A BARE TOOL
It DOES NOT INCLUDE:
DeWALT DCD460B FLEXVOLT 60-Volt 1/2-Inch Stud and Joist Drill - Bare Tool
The DEWALT 60V Max* VSR Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch® System features a 1/2" chuck and brushless motor that provides corded power in a cordless solution. Ideal for plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers who need to drill large diameter holes in wood. This drill provides exceptional power, control, durability, and runtime with its 60V brushless motor, E-Clutch System, mechanical clutch, and 2 variable-speed ranges. Equipped with the innovative bind-up control feature called E-Clutch System this drill increasing user control in bind-up/stall situations by sensing a stall during use and managing torque accordingly.
- 60V Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- The DEWALT; Perform and Protect; line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
What's in The Box
- 60-Volt VSR Stud and Joist Drill - Bare Tool - DCD460B
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Tool Length||16 in.|
|Tool Height||6.83 in.|
|Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw)||5 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed)||45/8 in.|
|No Load Speed||0-300/0-1250 RPM|
|Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw)||6-1/4 in.|
|Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/2 in.|
|Clutch Type||Bind up Control|
|Number od Speed Settings||2|