*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
DeWALT DCB118X1 20-Volt/60-Volt 9.0Ah MAX FLEXVOLT Lithium-Ion Starter Kit
The dual-voltage 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT 9.0 Ah battery automatically changes voltage when you change tools, providing up to 6X runtime in 20V MAX tools and the power of corded in 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools. Take on tough jobs with this battery because patented technology and large format cells mean it runs cooler than the leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery pack under a constant discharge. This is the battery for FLEXVOLT power and long runtime.
20-Volt/60-Volt 9.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - DCB609
- Dual-voltage for ultimate flexibility
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack. Get 360 watt hours when using (2) FLEXVOLT 9.0 Ah batteries in 120V MAX tools
- 6X runtime when used in a 20V MAX toolsRuns cooler than leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery for better efficiency
- Compatible with all 20V MAX chargersCompatible with all 20V MAX, 60V MAX, and 120V MAX tools and products
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out.
- Operates in outside temperatures down to 0-Degrees F
- LED charge status display on battery 20-Volt MAX Fan Cooled Fast Charger - DCB118
- Compatible with all 20V MAX and 60V MAX DEWALT BATTERIES
- Internal Fan pull air across battery to cool and reduce hot/cold pack delays
- This fan assisted cooling results in faster charge times and reduced downtime in the field
- Charges a DCB606 FLEX VOLT battery in 60 minutes
The Technology That Gets It Done.The FLEXVOLT battery's ability to automatically change between two voltages gives users a serious advantage when it comes to efficiency. It's the battery that not only powers, but improves the runtime of our DEWALT 20V MAX tools, so you don't have to invest in a whole new system. It's the battery that brings the power of corded to a new lineup of 60V MAX and 120V MAX DEWALT tools so you can finally work on a fully cordless jobsite. The revolutionary battery will change the way work gets done.
- 20V MAX - Compatible with our 20V MAX tools
- 60V MAX - Brings power to a whole new lineup of tools
- 120V MAX - Combine two 60V MAX batteries for revolutionary cordless freedom
What's in The Box
- (1) 20/60-Volt FLEXVOLT Lithium-Ion Battery
- Fan Cooled Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
|Amp Hour||9 Ah|
|Shipping Weight||5 lbs.|