*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 18th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW6183 D-Handle Base (Fits DW616 & DW618 Routers)
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Two position, rubber overmolded handle and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base for durability and low tool weight.
What's in The Box
- D-Handle Base (Fits DW616 and DW618 Routers)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Compatible||DW616 and DW618 Routers|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 33.47ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;