*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Coil Framing nailer 1-1/2'' to 3 1/2''
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2'' x .131'' nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool
- The adjustable rafter hook allows the user to hang the tool on a rafter or belt while not in use.
- Steel wear guards provide improved Jobsite protection
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
What's in The Box
- Coil Framing nailer 1-1/2'' to 3 1/2''
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model D51855||Brand DeWALT|
|Angle (Degrees) 15 Degrees||Capacity 300 Nails|
|Fastener Type Framing Nails||Inlet Connection NPT|
|Maximum fastener size (in.) 3 1/2 in.||Maximum Pressure (psi) 120 psi|
|Minimum fastener size (in.) 1 1/2 in.|