*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT D51855 Coil Framing nailer 1-1/2'' to 3 1/2''
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2'' x .131'' nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool
- The adjustable rafter hook allows the user to hang the tool on a rafter or belt while not in use.
- Steel wear guards provide improved Jobsite protection
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
What's in The Box
- Coil Framing nailer 1-1/2'' to 3 1/2''
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Nail Style||Coil, Round|
|Magazine Angle||Wire collation, 15 degrees|
|Nail Length Capacity||0.99 to0.131''|
|Nail Diameter Range||1-1/2 to 3-1/2''|
|Magazine Capacity||200-300 nails|
|Engine Valve Type||Moving cylinder|
|Jam Clearing||Tool Free|
|Dry Fire Lockout||N/A|
|Integrated Rafter Hook||Yes, Adjustable|
|Energy @ 100 psi||815 in/lbs|