*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 18th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW5786B Clay Spade 3/4'' Hex x 21/32'' Round Spline Shank
- Fully hardened steel body delivers increased life and durability.
- Bulk packs of 10 or 15 available for the most common products.
- For use with all brands of spline demolition hammers and rotary hammers with chipping function.
- Bull Point (Moil Point) used for chipping and breaking applications in a variety of masonry products.
- Cold chisel (narrow chisel) is used for "channeling" or breaking in a straight line.
- Scaling chisel (wide chisel) is used for removing tile, concrete splatter, and other excess material.
- Clay spade is used for "trenching" or digging clay, gravel, hard-packed earth, etc.
- Bushing tool is used for "roughing" or preparing concrete surfaces for chemical treatment.
What's in The Box
- Clay Spade 3/4'' Hex x 21/32'' Round Spline Shank
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 26.31ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;