*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Clay Spade 3/4'' Hex x 21/32'' Round Spline Shank
- Fully hardened steel body delivers increased life and durability.
- Bulk packs of 10 or 15 available for the most common products.
- For use with all brands of spline demolition hammers and rotary hammers with chipping function.
- Bull Point (Moil Point) used for chipping and breaking applications in a variety of masonry products.
- Cold chisel (narrow chisel) is used for "channeling" or breaking in a straight line.
- Scaling chisel (wide chisel) is used for removing tile, concrete splatter, and other excess material.
- Clay spade is used for "trenching" or digging clay, gravel, hard-packed earth, etc.
- Bushing tool is used for "roughing" or preparing concrete surfaces for chemical treatment.
What's in The Box
- Clay Spade 3/4'' Hex x 21/32'' Round Spline Shank
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Model DW5786B||Brand DeWALT|
|Bit Diameter (in.) 4 in.||Bit Length (in.) 17 in.|
|Bit Material High Speed Steel||Bit Style Chisel|
|Chuck Style Standard Chuck||Individual/Set Individual|
|Material Steel||Min Chuck Size Required Spline|
|Shank Style Spline|