*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW384 8-1/4'' (210mm) Circular Saw w/ Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity.
- 50° bevel capacity increases range of applications.
- Electric brake stops blade after use.
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite.
- 100% ball and roller bearings extend life of tool.
- 1-1/2" edge distance from end of shoe to blade matches dimensional lumber thickness.
What's in The Box
- 8-1/4'' (210mm) Circular Saw w/ Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW384||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 15 Amps||Application Heavy Duty|
|Arbor Size 5/8 in.||Bevel Capacity 0 - 50 Degrees|
|Bits Blades & Abrasives Type Saw||Blade Diameter 8 1/4 in.|
|Blade guard system No||Certifications and Listings UL Listed|
|Clutch Yes||Cord Length (ft) 10 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Electrical brake Yes|
|Length Of Stroke 2.25 in.||Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg. 2.938 in|
|Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 2-15/16 in.||Maximum Speed (rpm) 5,800 rpm|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 5800||Side Handle Yes|
|Voltage (volts) 120V||Wattage (watts) 2,075 Watt|