*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 18th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW384 8-1/4'' (210mm) Circular Saw w/ Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts.
- 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity.
- 50° bevel capacity increases range of applications.
- Electric brake stops blade after use.
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite.
- 100% ball and roller bearings extend life of tool.
- 1-1/2" edge distance from end of shoe to blade matches dimensional lumber thickness.
What's in The Box
- 8-1/4'' (210mm) Circular Saw w/ Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Max Watts Out||2,075 W|
|No Load Speed||5,800 rpm|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 22.64ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;