*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
7.2-Volt Heavy Duty Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- 80 in-lbs of maximum torque output provides for a superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications.
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip.
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 rpm for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit ''run out''.
- Electric brake provides increased productivity.
- 7.2V battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour.
- Heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
What's in The Box
- One hour charger
- (2) 7.2V compact batteries
- 2 screwdriver bits
- Heavy-duty kit box Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW920K-2||Brand DeWALT|
|Batteries Included Yes||Battery Life 1.3 Ah|
|Battery Power Type Ni-Cad||Battery Voltage 7.2 V|
|Bit Material Black Oxide||Charge time (hours) 1 hour|
|Charger Included Yes||Chuck Size 1/4 in.|
|Chuck Style Hex||Clutch 16 Position Adjustable|
|Cordless / Corded Cordless||Housing Material Metal/Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 500 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 80 in./lbs|
|Power Source Electric||Reversible Yes|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 0 - 500||Switch Type Trigger|
|Torque 80 in-lbs.||Variable Speed Yes|
|Voltage (volts) 7.2V|