*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW920K-2 7.2-Volt Heavy Duty Cordless Screwdriver Kit
- 80 in-lbs of maximum torque output provides for a superior power to weight ratio in a variety of fastening applications.
- Adjustable two-position handle allows for operation as both in-line and pistol-grip.
- Variable speed and reversing trigger switch provides 0-500 rpm for fastening and pre-drilling into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal.
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit ''run out''.
- Electric brake provides increased productivity.
- 7.2V battery pack allows for longer run-time and charges in one hour.
- Heavy-duty metal hinge provides secure and sustained two-position lock.
What's in The Box
- One hour charger
- (2) 7.2V compact batteries
- 2 screwdriver bits
- Heavy-duty kit box Shipping Weight: 7.00 lbs
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||0-500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||80 in-lbs|
|Capacity (CRS)||N/A ga.|
|Shipping Weight||7.00 lbs|