*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
6-3/4" 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Ferrous Metal Cutting Blade
- Specially formulated titanium carbide teeth for long life in metal cutting
- Modified alternate top grind for clean, smooth cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- High-backed shoulder for increased strength behind each tip
- Better carbide for longer life and less chipping of teeth (important information when they need to replace blade).
- Blade is laser etched and color coded by material. User can see important information when they need to replace blade
- Strengthens Plate and Eliminates Run Out while extending life
What's in The Box
- 6-3/4" 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Ferrous Metal Cutting Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed
|Model DWA7763||Brand DeWALT|
|Application FERROUS METAL CUTTING||Arbor Size 20 mm|
|Blade Material Titanium Carbide||Blade Width 0.055 in.|
|Diameter 6 3/4 in.||Hook Angle 1.5 Degrees|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 4,200 rpm||Rim Type M-ATB|
|Saw Blade Width 0.069 in.||Teeth Per Inch 40 tpi|