*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW223G 3/8'' (10 mm) Variable Speed Reversing Drill (0-1,200 rpm)
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life.
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability.
- Two-finger rubber trigger for increased comfort.
- 3/8" chuck capacity for a wider range of accessories.
- DIN nose for side handle or rig mount.
- 3-wire grounded plug/cord.
What's in The Box
- 3/8'' (10 mm) Variable Speed Reversing Drill (0-1,200 rpm)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Chuck Size||3/8 Spindle Lock|
|No Load Speed||0-1,200 rpm|
|Max Watts Out||560 W|
|Capacity In Wood (Spade Bit)||1-1/4"|
|Capacity In Wood (Self-Feed)||N/A|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||2 1/8"|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||N/A|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||3/8|
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||N/A|