*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
38018 HP EVS Fixed Base Router w/ Soft Start Kit & Bag
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Spindle lock to allow for one wrench bit changes.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
What's in The Box
- DW618M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- Large hold sub base
- Contractor Bag
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW618K||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 12 Amps||Bits Blades & Abrasives Type Router|
|Blade guard system Yes||Certifications and Listings UL Listed|
|Clutch Micro-Fine Depth Adjustment||Collet size (in.) 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.|
|Cord Length (ft) 6 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Depth Adjustment No||Horsepower (hp) 2.25 hp|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 8,000 - 24,000 rpm||Motor Type Electric|
|Pad Size Aluminum (housing)||Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) Fixed|
|Side Handle Yes||Spindle Lock Yes|
|Strokes per minute Dial||Voltage (volts) 120V|