*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
14'' x 1'' Diamond Edge Chop Saw Blade
Ideal for tradesmen tasked with cutting pipe, steel studs, angle iron, rebar and threaded rod using a chop saw, the Diamond Edge blade makes use of advanced brazing technology and premium diamond grit for increased speed and longer life compared to standard DeWALT blades. While the brazing technology is what enables the blades to cut metal with the speed of a conventional abrasive wheel, the premium diamond grit lasts more than 100 times the life of standard DeWALT abrasive blades in metal. A steel blade core provides the constant cutting depth, capacity and stability of a solid core, and the exposed diamond matrix allows the blades to cut concrete, plastic, fiberglass, rubber, non-ferrous metals, stainless and ferrous metals without loading for flexibility on the jobsite.
- Diamond Edge provides 100x the life vs standard DeWALT chop saw wheel
- Advanced Brazing Technology cuts metal with the speed of a conventional abrasive blade
- Steel Blade Cores provides constant cutting depth, capcity and stability of a sold core
- Exposed Diamond Matrix allows the blade to cut concrete, plastic, fiberglass, rubbber, non-ferrous metals and other soft materials without loading
- Metal studs
- Angle and structural steel
- Non-ferrous metals and other soft materials
What's in The Box
- 14'' x 1'' Diamond Edge Chop Saw Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model DW8500||Brand DeWALT|
|Application Metal cutting||Arbor Size 1 in.|
|Blade Diameter 14 in.||Blade Material Diamond|
|Blade Thickness (in) 0.094 in.||Diameter 14 in.|
|Edge Count 3/32 in.||Individual/Set Individual|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 4,300 rpm|