*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
DeWALT DW745 10'' Compact Job Site Table Saw
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack and Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 20" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- Weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
What's in The Box
- 10" 24-tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard.
- Miter Gauge.
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||3,650 rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2"|
|Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees||3-1/8"|
|Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees||2-1/4"|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||20"|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||12"|
|Tool Weight||45 lbs.|