*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on March 31st, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
View All Qualifying 18V Products
View All Qualifying 20V Products
DeWALT DW745 10'' Compact Job Site Table Saw
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack and Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 20" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- Weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
What's in The Box
- 10" 24-tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard.
- Miter Gauge.
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||3,650 rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2"|
|Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees||3-1/8"|
|Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees||2-1/4"|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||20"|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||12"|
|Tool Weight||45 lbs.|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 36.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;