*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW745 10'' Compact Job Site Table Saw
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Rack and Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- 20" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.
- Weighing only 45lbs., the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
What's in The Box
- 10" 24-tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard.
- Miter Gauge.
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||3,650 rpm|
|Dust Port Diameter||2-1/2"|
|Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees||3-1/8"|
|Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees||2-1/4"|
|Max Rip To Right Of Blade||20"|
|Max Rip To Left Of Blade||12"|
|Tool Weight||45 lbs.|