*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
37989 HP Fixed Base Router Kit
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a ''shorty'' cord motor pack.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provices the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
What's in The Box
- DW616M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- 2 wrenches
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW616K||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 11 Amps||Application Base Router Kit|
|Collet size (in.) 1/4 in.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Depth Adjustment Yes||Handle Style 2 x Rubber Overmolded Knobs|
|Horsepower (hp) 1.75 hp||Housing Material Machined Aluminum|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 24,500 rpm||Power Source Electric|
|Router Base Type Fixed||Spindle Lock No|
|Switch Type Toggle||Voltage (volts) 120V|