*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
37989 HP Fixed Base Router
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64'' increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes dept adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and the ability to use the same motor pack for all bases.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
What's in The Box
- DW616M Motor Pack
- DW6184 Fixed Base
- 1/4'' and 1/2'' collets
- 2 wrenches
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW616||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 11 Amps||Application Base Router|
|Collet size (in.) 1/4 in.||Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Depth Adjustment Micro-Fine Depth Adjustment|
|Handle Style Dual Knob||Horsepower (hp) 1.75 hp|
|Housing Material Aluminum||Maximum Speed (rpm) 24,500 rpm|
|Power Source Electric||Router Base Type Fixed|
|Spindle Lock No||Switch Type Dust-Sealed|
|Variable Speed Yes||Voltage (volts) 120V|