*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
1-1/4'' Heavy Duty Hole Saws
- Optimized tooth design for superior performance while cutting metal.
- M3 steel provides faster cuts and longer life than the M2 steel of the industry standard product.
- Thick, hardened backing plates prevent warping at holes and increases cycle.
- Versatility of deep-cut style allows users to cut either wood or metal.
What's in The Box
- 1-1/4'' Heavy Duty Hole Saws
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Model D180020||Brand DeWALT|
|Bit Style Hole Saw||Blade Material Bi-Metal|
|Diameter 1 1/4 in.||Drilling Depth (in) 1.84 in.|
|Hole Saw Diameter (in) 1 1/4 in.||Material Bi-Metal|
|Min Chuck Size Required 1/4 in.||Teeth Per Inch 6 tpi|