*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Briggs & Stratton 30676 120-Volt 3,500-Watt RV Gas Powered Portable Generator
Power for your tools or home essentials. Ideal for small tool and home back-up power. Also, take some of the conveniences of home on your next RV camping trip with this Briggs & Stratton 3,500 running watts/4,375 starting watts portable generator. Its 120V/30A RV outlet makes it easy to power your recreational vehicle and it has enough to power to run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Its Briggs & Stratton Power Built engine is durable and reliable to keep delivering power - even if your generator has to run for a few days. This unit can run up to 14 hours (at 50% load) without refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton Power Built OHV Engine (208cc)
- An Ideal Portable Generator For Emergency & RV Power.
- Multi-featured control panel includes 2 household outlets and one RV outlet
- 14 hours run time (at 50% load) without refueling
- 7 In. Never-Go-Flat Wheels
What’s in The Box
- Briggs and Stratton 30676 3,500 Watt Portable Generator
- Quick start guide
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 gallons|
|Run Time at 50% load||14 hours|
|Wheel Size||7 inch Never-Go-Flat|
|Outlets||1-120V / 20A Duplex, 1-120V/30A Locking RV Outlet|