*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Industrial Coil Roofing Nailer
Bostitch RN46-1 Roofing Nailer has revolutionized the way roofing nailers are built. With rubber molded comfort grip, magnesium housing, steel frame protectors, anti “ slip bumpers, and an impact resistant magazine, it's no wonder why. Bostitch always keeps in mind; safety, reliability, comfort, and efficiency when creating whether a roofing or stapling tool. From light finishing tools, to heavy duty framing / roofing nailers, the amount of features packed into this Bostitch RN46-1 Roofing Nailer, buying it will be a PLEASURE! Keeping true to their name, Bostitch makes Professionals more productive! The Dial “ A “ Depth feature allows you to custom dial depths in without looking for your tools! Moreover, Bostitch engineered this Roofing Nailer to have a side loading compartment as opposed to the bottom. The Magazine is a rugged impact “ resistant, durable and reliable magazine. In addition, the magazine twists on. One of the most versatile tools available, don't miss out on the efficiency you require from your tools. Bostitch warranties this Roofing Nailer for a total of 7 Years, never disappointing and standing behind their products as ALWAYS!
- Lightweight magnesium housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload magazine
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Overmolded grip for comfortable use
What's in The Box
- Industrial Coil Roofing Nailer
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model RN46-1||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1/4 in.||Angle (Degrees) 15 Degrees|
|Capacity 120 Nails||Depth Adjustment Yes|
|Fastener length (in.) 3/4 in. - 1 3/4 in.||Fastener Type Coil Nails|
|Inlet Connection NPT||Maximum fastener size (in.) 1 3/4 in.|
|Maximum Pressure (psi) 120 psi||Minimum fastener size (in.) 3/4 in.|
|Power Source Pneumatic|