*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Bostitch N89C-1 Pneumatic Angle Coil Nailer - Hurriquake Series Fasteners
This tool's strength and most powerful feature is not exactly the tool itself, but the fastener it drives, This is one of the few Nail guns that drives Bostitch's Hurriquake™ fasteners. With a Fat Head Technology (patented), the nail head is up to 25% larger. Designed to decrease unwanted overdrive, and marked for easy identification during code inspection. The Fasteners are up to twice as resistant to high winds, resisting withdrawal and pull through. The Hurriquake™ fasteners are one of the most rugged and tougher fasteners in the market. They also exceed most standards in building codes, as they are engineered to endure conditions of up to 170 MHP. The Nail gun is not a stranger to power and features though, with a rugged Magnesium Housing, Push button depth controls, Adjustable Exhaust (360°), Contact Trip, Steel Frame protection, Compact Nose, and an additional assortment of additional useful features, this is NOT the nail gun you want to pass on. Keeping it short and sweet, simply Bostitch Makes Professionals More Productive!
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Adjustable depth guide sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Adjustable exhaust directs air away from the user
- Coil magazine holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
What's in The Box
- Pneumatic Angle Coil Nailer - Hurriquake Series Fasteners
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed