*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Coil Siding Nailer
The Bostitch Coil Siding Nailer conveniently drives BOTH Plastic and Wire Weld coil nails. In addition, Bostitch has included an Adjustable Depth guide which sets the nail at a desired depth (within the tool's range). An aluminum casing has been used in the construction of the Bostitch Nailer to add durability. When on the job, it is always a superb advantage to count on the ruggedness and durability the Aluminum Casing used to manufacture the Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. The Soft Rubber Foot included prevents softer woods from getting accidentally damaged. Bostitch always has the end user in mind, so this Bostitch Nailer has come with an adjustable exhaust which helps direct debris and dust / dirt away from you, and your working area. Bostitch generously protects this tool with a 7 Year Warranty.
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
What's in The Box
- Coil Siding Nailer
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model N66C-1||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1/4 in.||Angle (Degrees) 15 Degrees|
|Capacity 350 Nails||Depth Adjustment Adjustable|
|Fastener length (in.) 1 1/4 in. - 2 1/2 in.||Fastener Type Coil Nails|
|Inlet Connection NPT||Maximum fastener size (in.) 2 1/2 in.|
|Maximum Pressure (psi) 120 psi||Minimum fastener size (in.) 1 1/4 in.|
|Power Source Pneumatic|