*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Stapler
Built to drive either cleats or staples accurately and quickly, these pneumatic flooring tools are perfect for where large areas of flooring need to be laid. The tools feature a contoured foot to fit snugly on to the boards, positioning the tool perfectly for an extremely accurate and neat result. Two models available: MIIIFN (drives floor cleats) and MIIIFS (drives S4 staples).
- High-speed mallet actuated pneumatic operation increases productivity
- Extra-wide composite base plate for added stability
- Long reach handle for improved comfort and control (short handle optional)
- 1/2" and 3/4" base plates included
What's in The Box
- Graphite Mallet
- Pre-Finished Flooring Adapter Foot
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model MIIIFS||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 3/8 in.||Average Air Consumption (CFM) 4.2 cfm|
|Capacity 92 Staples||Fastener length (in.) 1 1/2 - 2 in.|
|Fastener Type Flooring Staples||Inlet Connection NPT|
|Maximum fastener size (in.) 2 in.||Maximum Pressure (psi) 90 psi|
|Minimum fastener size (in.) 1 1/2 in.||Nail Gauge 15.5 ga|
|Power Source Pneumatic|