*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Low Profile Framing Nailer
Bostitch has brought to the table a tool which SCREAMS versatility! This LOW PROFILE framing nailer gives you the power you require, and the reach / degree necessary for those harder to reach areas we all know can be a pain in the butt when framing. This framing nailer exhibits 840 in lbs. of force allowing you to fully drive nails up to 3-1/4" long. Maneuverability has also improved due to a lighter, tighter, and more compact design (Low Profile Design) than that other guy! Moreover, the first feature worth bragging about is the Dial “ A “ Depth feature which requires NO tools to adjust. Simply dial the depth in! Another indispensable tool “ free feature is the mode adjustment feature. This allows you to switch between sequential and contact trip. Topping it all off with the bells and whistles this Framing Nailer deserves, is a nail retention magnet. Bostitch saw the need for a smaller and more powerful framing nailer, so with this Bostitch set out to - Make Professionals more Productive!
- Drives 21° plastic collated 2“ 3-1/4" x .113" - .148" framing nails
- Low profile at only 12" height gets in-between tight framing studs
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs designed for less fatigue and greater maneuverability
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber
- Depth control for precise fastener placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Includes adjustable rafter hook
What's in The Box
- Low Profile Framing Nailer
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model LPF21PL||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1/4 in.||Angle (Degrees) 21 Degrees|
|Depth Adjustment Yes||Fastener length (in.) 2 - 3.25 in.|
|Fastener Type Framing and Metal Connector Nails||Inlet Connection NPT|
|Maximum fastener size (in.) 3 1/4 in.||Maximum Pressure (psi) 100 psi|
|Minimum fastener size (in.) 2 in.||Power Source Pneumatic|