*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Bostitch F21PL 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" Low Profile Pneumatic Framing Nailer
Bostitch has brought to the table a tool which SCREAMS versatility! This LOW PROFILE framing nailer gives you the power you require, and the reach / degree necessary for those harder to reach areas we all know can be a pain in the butt when framing. This framing nailer exhibits 840 in lbs. of force allowing you to fully drive nails up to 3-1/4" long. Maneuverability has also improved due to a lighter, tighter, and more compact design (Low Profile Design) than that other guy! Moreover, the first feature worth bragging about is the Dial “ A “ Depth feature which requires NO tools to adjust. Simply dial the depth in! Another indispensable tool “ free feature is the mode adjustment feature. This allows you to switch between sequential and contact trip. Topping it all off with the bells and whistles this Framing Nailer deserves, is a nail retention magnet. Bostitch saw the need for a smaller and more powerful framing nailer, so with this Bostitch set out to - Make Professionals more Productive!
- Drives 21° plastic collated 2“ 3-1/4" x .113" - .148" framing nails
- Low profile at only 12" height gets in-between tight framing studs
- Lightweight at only 7.3 lbs designed for less fatigue and greater maneuverability
- Powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber
- Depth control for precise fastener placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact mode
- Includes adjustable rafter hook
What's in The Box
- Low Profile Framing Nailer
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Weight||7.3 lb. (3.3 kg.)|
|Driving Power||840 in/lbs at 100 PSI|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|
|Thread Fitting Type||1/4" NPT|
|Paper / Plastic Collated Nails||21Degree plastic collated full round head|
|Fastener Range||2"- 3-1/4"|