*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Pneumatic Industrial Brad Nailer - 9 3/16in. Height
Bostitch's BT50B-1 is the PERFECT brad nailer for those light to medium carpentry jobs. Building cabinets, crates, smaller furniture, and finishing work will be no challenge at all with the Bostitch BT50B-1 Brad Nailer. Equipped with a 360°, Rubber Comfort Grips, Compact Nose, and a Plastic Body, it's no wonder why it's one of the most popular Brad Nailers around. Moreover, a Plastic Body ensures the ruggedness and reliability you expect from Bostitch. Bostitch has backed this up with a 1 Year Warranty to ensure peace of mind when on the job. With the reliability, affordability, ruggedness and light design, it's no wonder this is one of the reasons why Bostitch makes Professionals more Productive!
- Composite housing for extreme durability
- Patented Jam-Free breathing magazine
- Compact and lightweight for easy maneuverability
- Molded rubber comfort grip designed to last longer
- Adjustable deflector conveniently directs exhaust
- Narrow nose for hard to reach areas
What's in The Box
- Pneumatic Industrial Brad Nailer
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model BT50B-1||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1/4 in.||Capacity 100 Nails|
|Maximum fastener size (in.) 2 in.||Maximum Pressure (psi) 100 psi|
|Minimum fastener size (in.) 1 3/16 in.|