*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Jam-Free Construction Stapler
Featuring an Aluminum Housing, tough jobs are no match for the Bostitch 650S4-1 Jam-Free Construction Stapler. Wear and tear goes the extra mile, as the Aluminum Housing protects the tool against construction dibree, and accidental damage on the job site. A rubber grip handle has been added to help absorve vibrations, increasing overall comfort for the end user. An adjustable exhause allows you to work in enclosed places and direct the exhaust away from you, and your work surface. The jam - Free magazine included with the Bositch 650S4-1 Jam Free Construction Stapler allows for a faster compeltion of your jobs by minimizing the amount of downtime correcting jams. The Contact Trip feature has also been implimented with the Bostitch 650S4-1. The tool can be used to rapidly drive nails by holding the trigger pulled and repeatedly bumping the trip against the work to be nailed (Bump Nailing). A nail is driven each time the trip is bumped against the work. With Dial A Depth, you can fine tune the Stapler (within it's range) for a more precise and custom depths.
- AntiJam™ magazine
- Overmolded rubber grip maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Adjustable exhaust conveniently directs air away from user
- Adjustable depth guide sets staples to desired depths
- Increases power to countersink staples into dense hardwoods
- Long narrow nose for improved line of sight
- Sheathing applications requiring up to 2 inch staples legs
- 650S414KIT available to drive 14GA high carbon staples through strapping
- Vinyl siding trip for 650S4 - part# 108551
What's in The Box
- Jam-Free Construction Stapler
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 650S4-1||Brand Bostitch|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1/4 in.||Average Air Consumption (CFM) 0.65 cfm|
|Depth Adjustment Yes||Fastener length (in.) 2 in.|
|Maximum fastener size (in.) 2 in.||Maximum Pressure (psi) 120 psi|
|Minimum fastener size (in.) 1 in.||Power Source Pneumatic|