*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Bostitch 438S2R-1 Roofing & Lathing Stapler
The Bostitch 438S2R-1 Industrial Jam-Free Construction Stapler drives 16-Gauge 1" crown staples and construction staples ranging from 1/2" to 1-1/2" . Practicality has been kept in mind so Bostitch designed this magazine with a Jam-Free feature. This allows less down time due to jammed and broken / bent staples. Additionally, specialty jobs not a problem with the Dial-A-Depth feature included with this Construction Stapler. This feature allows the Bostitch 438S4-1 Industrial Jam-Free Construction Stapler to be adjusted to a desired depth (within the tool's range) for a higher level of versatility. A sequential trigger is included with the "Contact Trip" feature. This allows for two modes of operation: Contact mode (Bump Fire) and normal mode. With the Bump Fire mode, you can press the secondary trigger, and bump the tip against your target. The Construction Stapler will then fire away! No trigger action necessary (Bump Fire Feature). This allows for minimal recoil effect as well. In addition, the Bostitch 438S2R-1 has an aluminum casing which protects it against accidents and debris on the job. A rubber comfort grip was used to decrease the vibration felt by the user. This makes for a less straining work day. As always, Bostitch offers a 7 Year warranty for this staple gun.
- AntiJam magazine
- Power control valve adjusts power by 30%
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Molded rubber grip designed to last longer
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Reduced height for stapling in tight areas
What's in The Box
- Roofing and Lathing Stapler
- Owner's Manual
- 7-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed