*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical, in-stock item from this list of selected retailers. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase.
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Bosch PB120 12-Volt 2 x 5 Watt Max Ultra-Thin AC/DC High-Performance Radio
Bosch's 12V Max Lithium-Ion Compact Radio provides the best combination sound performance, size and weight. High performance speakers provide maximum sound quality and advanced digital signal processing optimizes AM/FM reception strength on virtually any job. The PB120 will work with a cord or any Bosch 12V Lithium-Ion battery, and can run a full day on one battery charge (12V Battery is Not Included, Sold Separately). An integrated auxiliary port offers digital media player compatibility and high strength shock absorbing housing and handles offer maximum robustness and protection. Weighing less than 4 lb., the radio measures just under 3 in. deep making it ideal for using anywhere on the job or on the go.
- Advanced digital signal processing
- High strength, shock-absorbing handles
- 3 modes of operation
- Base and treble equalizer controls
- Backlit display with fuel gauge for increased visibility and convenience
- Compatible with all Bosch 12V batteries
- High performance Neodymium speakers allowing maximum sound clarity and quality
- Auxiliary plugin to connect to media devices
- Integrated AC adapter storage convenient when not in use
What's in The Box
- 12V Lithium-Ion Compact Jobsite Radio - PB120
- 6 in. Auxiliary Cable
- (2) AAA Batteries
- AC Adapter Cord
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Antenna Type:||Pivot Cord|
|Memory Presets:||10 AM / 20 FM|
|Tuner:||AM / FM|