*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Todd Enterprises 240-12 240-12 28 Gallon Gas Caddy w Pneumatic Tires & Fuel Nozzle
The Gas Caddy meets all current U.S. Coast Guard standards and meets U.N. and D.O.T. specifications when used according to Todd's instructions for transporting fuel. All Caddies bear the UN Marking, "UN3H1W". Gas Caddies hold 28 Gallons of fuel and meet DOT requirements. Features include 10 Feet (305cm) of U.L. approved hose with static wire, molded hose brackets, U.L. approved, spring loaded nozzle, 3/4" U.L. approved ball valve, aluminum non sparking axle, pneumatic tires with nylon bearings, nylon wheel hubs, vented cap and a molded-in baffle for strength and durability. Optional pump kit is available to transfer fuel easily above the height of the caddy.
- Made of durable cross-linked polyethylene with molded baffles.
- Great for storing or transporting fuel to remote locations
- Always Have Extra Fuel Ready to Go in the Event of a Natural Disaster
- 28 Gallon Capacity
- 10' U.L Approved Hose with Static Wire
- Spring Loaded Nozzle
- Rolls Easily on Pneumatic Tires with
- Nylon Bearings
What's in The Box
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Dimensions||41''H, 27-1/2''W, 22-1/2''D|