These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 31406C and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.
The 31406C Features:
- Max. Generator Running Watts: 7500
- Phase: Single
- Max. Single-Pole Circuits: 6
- Max. Double-Pole Circuits: 1
- Max. Combined Load @ 125 VAC: 60
- Max. Combined Load @ 250 VAC: 30
- 15 AMP Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 4
- 20 AMP Single Pole Circuit Breakers: 2
- Power inlet, NEMA: Remote
- Conduit Size (inches): 3/4
- Wattmeters: Yes
- Cabinet Type: Indoor
- Dimensions (H"x W"x D"): 7.5 x 7 x 4.5 inches