Just press the trigger and know the temperature of virtually anything you point the laser at even at a distance. Perfect for maintenance industry, food preparation, horticulture, HVAC, construction, mechanics, medical, animal care and much more. The Thermo Tech also comes with a battery and leather holster for easy portability. The TT1022 features an Extra Bright Laser to pinpoint temperature at a distance and the Backlit LCD makes reading the temperature a breeze. It also has power saving options from Auto Power Off and the ability to turn off Laser and/or Backlight. The emissivity is preset at 0.95 however is fully adjustable with a Temperature Range from -4 to +1022 Degree Fahrenheit. With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a 1 second response time this is the perfect tool for anyone and everyone!
- Adjustable emissivity allows it to be calibrated to match hundreds of materials such as skin, water, metal, ice & more.
- Emissivity Range: 0.1 - 1.0.
- Extra bright lasers allows user to pinpoint temperature source even at a distance.
- Large 1-1/2 inch 14 Function Backlit LCD works in bright light or in total darkness.
- Single point laser sighting for greater accuracy.
- Auto Power OFF for long battery life.
- Temperature Differential Min/Max Averaging.
- Auto Data HOLD.
- Scan, Hold & Store ÃŸC/ÃŸF Selected Data.
- Laser ON/OFF.
- Backlight ON/OFF.
- °F & °C Mode Buttons.
- Temperature Range: -58° to +1022° F.
(-50° to +550° C.)
- Response Time: 1 Second
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity Range: 0.1 - 1.0( 0.95 pre set)
- Accuracy: +/- 4°F (2°C) or +/- 2% of Reading
- Power Source: Standard 9 Volt Battery (Battery Included)
- TT1022 Thermometer
- FREE Holster ($29.00 Value)
- Standard 9 Volt Battery
- Full Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
August 13th, 2012
Infrared digital thermometer
Comment:Arrived as promised, functions perfectly. Absolutley would recommend.
July 29th, 2012
best tool in my tool box
Comment:this is one great product, helps in knowing that my engine is not over heating
July 21st, 2012
Comment:The only exception would be a better explanation of what all the symbols mean and how to use it for the average user. Otherwise it works great.
July 8th, 2012
Comment:Unit works great
July 1st, 2012
For the $, you cant beat it!
Comment:I recieved this a couple weeks ago and it has done the job needed. the carrying case is a plus. I have a tool bag that is full of tools and the case protects the thermometer. as far as accuracy, it is good.. I do HVAC and reading temps are important and this guy has been a plus.
May 19th, 2012
works very good..
Comment:Works great for cold and hot, just loved, great bye for my small bissines.
March 26th, 2012
Comment:Received order very quickly and works well. Will use the website again if needed.