The 4216 Features:
- This 12-inch deluxe dovetail jig combo kit includes templates for various dovetails and joints
- It features template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges that allow for quick, easy set-up without measuring
- On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications
- The dovetail jig's machined aluminum templates provide superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
- A durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows clamping or bolting directly to the work bench
- This dovetail jig accommodates stock from 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch thick and has heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars to provide firm grip of wood
- 3 templates: Models 4211, 4213, 4215
- 4 router bits: models 43776PC, 43743PC, 43014PC, 43777PC
- 4 template guides: models 42037, 42040, 42046, 42054
- 2 lock nuts: model 42237
- Template Guides
- Router Bits
- Jig Base
- Instruction Manual
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(9 Reviews)
9 Item(s)per page
September 12th, 2014
Comment:Quality product. Have not used it yet, but have a project in the making and looking forward to making some dovetail drawers for this project. Great instructions and workmanship.
August 22nd, 2014
Comment:After a bit of set-up the jig works great. I have enjoyed using it and making great looking dovetails and box joints. I wish I had bought one years ago.
March 14th, 2014
Comment:this is a great way to cut dovetails and box joints. it takes a little setting up for each, but it's worth the time it takes. another winner for P-C
November 28th, 2013
Comment:I'm still learning to use it but along with the Porter Cable router router I bought I am dovetailing like there is no tomorrow. All kidding aside I love it.
September 26th, 2013
A fine versatile product.
Comment:A lot of fun to play with. I found that a little experience and a lot of care is essential for good results. The instructions say the 4215 kit is necessary for box joints but the basic 4210 jig makes fine 1/2" joints. The 4215 kit would be needed for 1/4" joints.
July 23rd, 2013
Pretty good, takes time to learn
Comment:Ok tool, not as simple as advertised but with time does make pretty good dovetails
June 27th, 2013
Comment:As soon as I opened the box I make a small chest for my wife, it was easy, and the results were great, it is well built just like everything I have that was made by Porter Cable
June 22nd, 2013
Comment:All materials seem high quality sturdy construction, Nice set of instructions, also plenty of videos online.
February 16th, 2013
So easy, even an electrician can do it!
Comment:As a recently retired electrician of 35 years, I purchased the 4216 Super jig just to have another hobby to fill up my days. Not knowing a damn thing about woodworking, I decided to try the Super Jig and guess what? My first joints came out perfect! The instructions were clear and concise and the tool itself is a very fine piece of equipment. So easy, even an electrician can do it!
9 Item(s)per page