The 4216 Features:
- This 12-inch deluxe dovetail jig combo kit includes templates for various dovetails and joints
- It features template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges that allow for quick, easy set-up without measuring
- On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications
- The dovetail jig's machined aluminum templates provide superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
- A durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows clamping or bolting directly to the work bench
- This dovetail jig accommodates stock from 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch thick and has heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars to provide firm grip of wood
- 3 templates: Models 4211, 4213, 4215
- 4 router bits: models 43776PC, 43743PC, 43014PC, 43777PC
- 4 template guides: models 42037, 42040, 42046, 42054
- 2 lock nuts: model 42237
- Template Guides
- Router Bits
- Jig Base
- Instruction Manual
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
March 7th, 2015
Our little secret
Comment:What a great product at a great price. Made great half blind dovetails on my first shot ……. i never read manuals! LOL Be sure and download the supplemental manual off the web. This thing is a powerhouse if u know how to use it.
March 5th, 2015
Comment:My first project was a small box just to learn how to use it (my second dovetail ever) Using scrap wood. It turned out so good I'm finishing it and making it into a counterparts tea bag chest. Very easy to use.
January 2nd, 2015
Comment:I've not used this jig yet but have used one like it and believe that for that average user this is the best jig. There are others that offer more options but cost twice as much and aren't that easy to use. The construction of this unit is excellent and it arrived very quickly. If you're a hobbyist rather than a custom shop this is the jig.
December 6th, 2014
Comment:Great fixture. Easy to use to make excellent fitting dovetails. I too wish I had bought one years ago.
September 12th, 2014
Comment:Quality product. Have not used it yet, but have a project in the making and looking forward to making some dovetail drawers for this project. Great instructions and workmanship.
August 22nd, 2014
Comment:After a bit of set-up the jig works great. I have enjoyed using it and making great looking dovetails and box joints. I wish I had bought one years ago.
March 14th, 2014
Comment:this is a great way to cut dovetails and box joints. it takes a little setting up for each, but it's worth the time it takes. another winner for P-C
November 28th, 2013
Comment:I'm still learning to use it but along with the Porter Cable router router I bought I am dovetailing like there is no tomorrow. All kidding aside I love it.
September 26th, 2013
A fine versatile product.
Comment:A lot of fun to play with. I found that a little experience and a lot of care is essential for good results. The instructions say the 4215 kit is necessary for box joints but the basic 4210 jig makes fine 1/2" joints. The 4215 kit would be needed for 1/4" joints.
July 23rd, 2013
Pretty good, takes time to learn
Comment:Ok tool, not as simple as advertised but with time does make pretty good dovetails