•Weight: 4.75 pounds
•Fastener Type (Inches): 15 Degree
•Fastener Range (In): 3/4 to 1-3/4, 0.120
•Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
•Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
•3/8 inch x 1/4 inch NPT plug
Porter-Cable RN175B 15 Degree 1-3/4-in Coil Roofing Nailer:
The Porter-Cable RN175B Coil Roofing Nailer is designed with a compact body for better balance and control. This nailer features an adjustable shingle guide and Quick-Set depth of drive that allow accurate and less damaging shingle placement. An over-molded grip and tool-free adjustable exhaust make this nailer more comfortable for extended use.
Over-molded grip for comfort & control
Selectable trigger for easy change
- Uses 15 degree 3/4 to 1-3/4, 0.120
- Compact body design is 5% lighter for improved balance control Compared to previous model
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential contact mode
- Better balance with in-line hard coat anodized magazine.
- Bypass nail pusher for quick reloading.
- For asphalt, fiberglass shingles, roofing felt, tar paper, siding, cement board and insulation boards.
Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
- Customer Reviews