The 7519 includes Router Motor, Fixed Base, 1/2" collet, Collet wrench, Operating manual.
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Single speed 21,000 rpm motor with soft-start feature to reduce torque at start-up
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Base includes large integrated cast handles for enhanced stability and durability
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 21,000 with soft-start rpm
- Speed: rpm
- Motor Diameter: 4.2 "
- Collets: 1/2 "
- Base: 7" Round
- Length: 11 "
- Width: 7 "
- Height: 11 "
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
- Customer Reviews