The PC160JT Features:
- Variable 6,000 to 11,000 rpm Speed Range allows the user to select the right speed for the size and hardness of material being cut
- Built-in cutter head lock facilitates knife replacement and adjustment
- Extra large table provides ample work support and surfacing stock up to a full 6" wide
- Center mounted fence gives needed support throughout the cut for accurate edge jointing
- Two knife cutter head with jack screw knife leveling arrangement for easy replacement and adjustment of knives
- Cutterhead Speed: 12,000 to 22,000 CPM, Variable Speed 6,000 to 11,000 rpm RPM
- Table Length 30"
- Cutterhead Diameter 3"
- Number of Knives 2
- Motor 10A, 120V AC, 60Hz
- Cut Capacity - Depth 1/8"
- Cut Capacity - Width 6-1/8"
- Limited 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
February 4th, 2015
Good small jointer for home shop
Comment:The jointer works very good for small projects such as my clock making hobby. Easy to set up.
January 2nd, 2015
Love This Jointer!
Comment:I used this jointer where I worked before when we ran trim onsite, so I knew the tool before purchase. Minor assembly and it was ready to go. Seemed to be dialed in, so no fuss after assembly. It's light, small and easy to move. Price is great, shipping on time.Nice set of push tools and dust extraction add on included, even 2 allen wrenches for assembly. Variable speed dial is there but I wonder why you wouldn't always leave it on full speed? PC nailed it on this one, look no further!
January 14th, 2014
Great budget jointer.
Comment:Sure, I'd like it to come with a stand and the fence and table to be 2 or 3 feet longer like the jointers costing 10+ times more, but this is a great unit with almost entirely metal construction. If you are just getting started out, a hobbyist, or running a smaller shop, I would recommend this. I use it to square up lumber when building guitars. I use this in conjunction with a thickness planer.
3 Item(s)per page