With a 4-position orbital lever and a seven-position speed dial, the Porter-Cable PC600JS jig saw provides optimal cutting performance and versatility. Its 6.0-Amp heavy-duty motor handles tough applications while powering variable speeds from 0-3200 strokes per minute (SPM), optimizing cutting in multiple materials and various applications.
Variable speeds from 0-3200 SPM for a variety of applications.
Ideal for cutting plywood, sink cutouts, scrollwork, art projects, shelving, as well as cutting designs into dimensional lumber, the PC600JS also offers simple tool-free bevel adjustments at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees plus four orbital settings that enable you to adjust the cutting performance to fit the material. It also includes a shoe cover to protect the shoe when not in use and to protect softer surfaces when cutting. The soft grip handle and front grip area provide greater control and comfort during use, and a lock-on button helps you control the jig saw during prolonged use. Other features include keyless blade change, an LED light for improved visibility on the cutting surface, and a six-foot-long, high-grade cord.
The Porter Cable's PC600JS Features:
- 6 Amp motor delivers power in demanding applications
- 7 Position speed dial (0-3,200 SPM) provides multiple speed settings for optimal cutting results
- 4 Orbital settings provides best cutting performance in a variety of materials
- Tool free bevel adjustments at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° makes bevel changes fast and easy
- Keyless blade change makes blade replacements fast and easy
- LED light provides greater visibility on the cutting surface
- Cast shoe with protective cover provides greater bevel accuracy and protection when cutting soft materials
- Soft grip handle and front grip area provides greater control and comfort during use
- Lock-on button provides easier control during prolonged use
- Motor: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
- Amps: 6 Amps
- Bearings: Ball bearings
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,200 spm
- Blade Change: Keyless
- Blade Type: U & T
- Stroke Length: 13/16"
- Switch: Variable Speed
- Base: Cast Aluminum
- Capacity in Wood: 3-1/3"
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 3.25"
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- PC600JS Orbital Jigsaw
- (1) Wood Cutting Blade
- (1) Plastic Shoe Cover
- This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by Porter-Cable's one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(5 Reviews)
5 Item(s)per page
April 4th, 2016
Comment:Bosch,Dewalt,Skill, Milwaukee, all make good Jig saws, N Bosch,7.2, closest to this Porter cable,yet,the price not only not worth it.!!!!! it takes t only,not t +u....... this is NO CRAP!!!!! the best jig saw in the history of jig saws !!!!! and I'm serious, do your homework, n try em, to top it ... Porter cable replaced it with the 345, which is like the Bosch,6.0.... ????? you better get this saw before gone !!!!!! best on Earth,since the beginning of jig saws,,TRURH !!!!!
March 15th, 2015
Best jig saw
Comment:Very happy with how fast I received the jig saw. It was a surprise for my handy man husband and he loves it. He uses tools all the time and said it was the best he ever owned.
July 11th, 2014
Another great product from Porter Cable
Comment:Good weight & balance, powerful motor this has, the dust blower & light are great features when working in dimly lit work areas. The rubber grip handle is comfortable on the hands and aids in vibration reduction. All these features and a very affordable price make this a choice of DIY,er's and the professional.
January 31st, 2014
Comment:PC600JS Porter-Cable 6 Amp Orbital Jig Saw - This is a great tool for cutting out my router stencils.
August 13th, 2013
best jig saw EVER!
Comment:I had owned this saw since 1990, and I loved it's performance. Then, when I had some work people do some remodeling, one of them stole my saw. I thought you were out of business, and bought a clumsy DeWalt jig saw. Today I decided to look you up on the web, and voila, here you are with my new saw!
5 Item(s)per page