The 330 Features:
- Comfortable, easy-grip outer housing for hours of use without fatigue
- Solid metal frame for precision seating and alignment of bearings, motor, and fan, providing the maximum in long, trouble-free tool life
- Rubber posts isolate your hand from vibration while enabling full sanding action and efficiency on the work. The result is the smoothest finishing sander available today
- 100% ball bearings
- 14,000 orbits-per-minute pad speed, with aggresive 5/64" orbit
- Accepts pre-cut adhesive or self cut standard paper with metal stamp
- Standard Equipment: Sander, abrasive sheet, clamp tool #846372, and operating manual
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC
- Motor Amps: 1.2
- Pad Speed (OPM): 14,000
- Pad Size (Inches): 4-1/8 x 4-1/2
- Paper Size (Inches): 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 (1/4 Sheet)
- Orbit Dia. (Inches): 5/64
- Length (Inches): 4-1/2
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
February 25th, 2015
Smooth as ever.
Comment:This is the best palm sander out there. It transfers very little vibration to your hand and grips the sandpaper securely. It is built to last!
December 24th, 2014
Comment:best balm sander I have used
December 6th, 2014
Best Finish sander Out There
Comment:This sander is great but it could use a information booklet and instructions! the reviews are all correct if they are positive, great sander for almost all projects.
February 27th, 2014
Best sander, I was going nuts thinking I would'nt find another like mine!
Comment:I had my old one for about 30 years, even my wife loves using it! Please don't stop making it!
August 7th, 2013
As good as the original
Comment:I don't know how long I've had my original speed-block, but it must be at least 25 years. Although it works perfectly, I thought I'd take a chance on a new one in case the original ever failed. I'm glad I did. It works just as well and even sounds identical. Maybe this means Porter Cable will start making quality tools again.
June 26th, 2013
My New Speed Bloc
Comment:My old Speed Bloc finally gave up after a little more than forty years. I was so happy to find my favorite finish sander still in production. I hope and plan to use this one for forty more. The best does cost a little more than the big box sanders.
June 25th, 2013
330 palm sander
Comment:Have had one for more than 20 years, still work great, will not vibrate hand like all other palm sanders.
7 Item(s)per page