The 77240 Features:
- Adjustable finger template enables user to cut variable-spaced half-blind and through dovetails
- Fixed-space, half-blind dovetails can also be cut with a single pass of the router on this versatile jig
- Adjustable, split finger design allows user to change both position and width of the pins for the chosen joint style
- Pre-assembled and factory set to minimize user set-up time
- Durable base design allows for clamping or bolting directly onto work bench
- Clear and concise on-board instructions guide the user through the various applications, significantly reducing the need to refer to instruction manual
- Dovetail 'Recipe' card clearly details the components required for each application and material thickness
- "Set & Forget" template positioning stops and router bit depth gauges minimize test cuts and provide repeatability across applications
- Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements
- Stabilizer bar enhances router control while deflecting chips downward for a cleaner work environment
- Single-hand clamping system allows for easy positioning of wood on the jig
- Machined, textured surfaces provide excellent grip on wood during operation when used in conjunction with steel clamping mechanism
- Durable steel and alloy construction provides longevity
- Instructional DVD featuring Norm Abram, provides additional support for user
- Versatile system also allows for miniature dovetails, box joints and sliding tapered dovetails with additional accessories (sold separately)
- Component storage case and dust hood also available as accessories (sold separately)
- Capacity In Wood: 1/8 - 1-1/2"
- Length: 43.875"
- Height: 13.5"
- Depth: 18.5"
- Weight: 66 lbs
- 77240 Jig Base, 24" Variable Finger Template (77241)
- Instructional DVD featuring Norm Abram
- Left and Right Template Stops - A4, B1 & C1
- Dovetail Bit - D4, Straight Bit - S2
- 7 Template Guides - G0, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5 & G6
- Router Bit Depth Pod
- Dovetail Set-Up Guide
- Square Screwdriver
- 2 O-Rings
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
August 28th, 2013
What a time saver!
Comment:I used to cut notches by hand. Any one whom ever has ever done this manually knows measuring, cutting, and joining is no easy matter especially when precision is key. Those days are now over now :-)
1 Item(s)per page