The new Porter-Cable PIN138 is the first ever maintenance-free pin nailer with its new 23GA, 1-3/8" Pin Nailer Kit (model PIN138), offering long life, consistent performance and innovative on-board features. The PIN138 meets the needs of professionals and serious woodworkers who are looking for superior holding power while keeping nail visibility to a minimum. The PORTER-CABLE pin nailer fastens materials that would normally split using larger tools, providing greater flexibility and time-savings on projects.
The Porter-Cable PIN138 Features:
- Comes equipped with a rear exhaust, which directs any potential moisture and contaminates away from the work surface.
- Designed with a narrow nose for improved visibility and features a removable nonmarring tip that eliminates wood indentations.
- An extra non-marring tip is provided and stored on the tool.
- Delivers durability with its aluminum body and magazine construction.
- Reversible belt clip allows the user to keep the tool by their side for when it is needed.
- The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life.
- Magazine Capacity: 130 Pins
- Firing Modes: Dual Trigger Feature
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 psi
- Faster Type: 23 Gauge Headless and Headed Pin Nails
- Fastener Range: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Height: 7.5"
- Length: 9.5"
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee