The PC18CSL Features:
- The 6-1/2" blade enables the saw to cut 2 inch dimensional lumber at a 45 degree bevel
- On board adjustable laser guide allows better cutting guidance & accuracy
- Shoe bevels up to 50 degrees to give more flexibility in cutting non-traditional angles
- Spindle lock allows quick and easy blade changes
- Easy depth of cut adjustment helps speed cuts in shallow materials and maximize cuts per charge
- Electric brake for improved control at the completion of cuts
- 18 tooth carbide tip blade lasts longer and offers aggressive cutting
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Voltage: 18 V
- Blade Size: 6.5"
- Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2.1"
- Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1.7"
- Speed: 4,000 rpm
- Customer Reviews