Ultra compact size and light weight are ideal for fitting into tight areas and overhead applications. 2-speed gearbox for high-speed drilling and high-torque fastening. Drill/Drivers 3/8′ single sleeve chuck with spindle lock provides high grip torque for bit retention. Adjustable clutch features 20 driving and drilling settings for versatility.
The Porter Cable's PCL120DDC-2 Features:
- Ultra compact size and light weight ideal for fitting into tight areas and for overhead applications
- 3/8-inch single-sleeve chuck with spindle lock provides high-grip torque for bit retention
- Two-speed gearbox for high-speed drilling and high-torque fastening
- Variable-speed trigger delivers maximum control in all applications
- Adjustable clutch features 20 driving and drilling settings for versatility in a wide range of materials
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Weight: 4.6 Pounds
- Length: 12.25 inches
- Width: 9.50 inches
- Height: 3.50 inches
- PCL120DD Drill/Driver
- (2) PCL12BLX 12V Lithium Ion batteries
- (1) PCL12C 12V 30 min. charger
- (1) belt hook
- (1) double-ended screwdriving bit
- (1) storage bag
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
December 9th, 2014
After much research this was the most suggested drill, and it didn't disappoint!
Comment:Great size, small price, 2 batteries, good power! This is the first drill I've ever bought (I normally borrowed them!) and I decided it was long over due! After a lot of research, this was by far the most suggested drill for the average homeowner. Basic and economical that gets the occasional DIY job done! I'd definitely suggest it to friends
November 5th, 2014
Comment:Husband lost his battery to the first one of these drills that he had, so I order him and new drill and the day it arrived we found the battery. So now I get to have the old one for my own, totally love it. Small, lightweight, very handy. Would recommend it to anyone. Now we both have our own.
August 23rd, 2013
Perfect for this Occasional DIYer
Comment:After some on-line research, this appeared to be the right choice for me, and I was correct. Easy to use, light weight, nice appearance, cost effective.
3 Item(s)per page