The PC305TP Features:
- Powerful 15 Amp motor for superior stock removal
- High Carbon Steel, double edged, reversible knives for twice the cutting life
- Patented cutter elevation on four precision ground columns for superior cut stability
- Poly V Belt cutter head drive with rugged gearbox/chain and sprocket feed roller drive for maximum power transfer
- Two knife, quick change, solid steel cutter, head mounted on ball bearings, assures smooth operation and long life
- Motor 15A, 120V, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Max Depth of Cut 8" stock: 3/32"; 121/2" stock: 1/16"
- Max Thickness of Stock 6"
- Min Length of Stock 12"
- Number of Knives 2 Double-edged reversible, quick change
- Cutterhead Diameter 2"
- Cutterhead Speed 16,000 cpm, 8,000 rpm
- Feed Roll Diameter 1 3/8"
- Limited 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
4 Item(s)per page
October 7th, 2015
Comment:I had a planer from one of the box stores, it worked fine for a few years but finally gave out. Could not find parts so I decided to get a name brand machine that I could buy parts for. My current project involves some home sawn Pine. The planer is working very good.
January 27th, 2015
Comment:I have been making tables and other stuff out out used pallets...I had to sand it down by hand...but not with this great planer, just run the wood tru and its as good and clean as new....saves me a lot of time...works great!!!
March 28th, 2014
Comment:First time I ever owned a planer, it works very very well. I do a lot of log type furniture and us pine trees cut form my property and milled local. Use planer to make boards for my projects.
March 22nd, 2014
no need to pay more for the dewalt.
Comment:Had the old delta version of this for years till I just plain wore it out...could probably have it repaired but I just wanted a new one. With reservation I bought the pc mainly because of price. it performs excellently. snipe is minimal and the surface is almost glass smooth. One note...the dust hood from the delta does not fit the pc. no problem..that's a small issue. a larger issues is the price for new blades is much less than the dealt plus to get three blades you have to buy two packages of blades giving you four blades...about 80 - 90 dollars worth.
4 Item(s)per page