The 450PK Features:
- Compact, lightweight design enables comfortable and assured control in any routing application
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
- 5-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base and 2" with plunge base
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Large 4" diameter sub-base accepts universal template guides (fixed base only)
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Power: 1.25 HP
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 27,000rpm
- Motor Diameter: 2.70"
- Collets: 1/4"
- Base Dimension: 4" (standard) 4-3/8"x5-3/4" (plunge)
- Standard Base
- Plunge Base
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Bag
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
February 7th, 2015
Best router on the planet!
Comment:From the first day I got it, it performed like a real champ.It saved my marriage, and I am now more popular for having owned it!!! Thanks Porter Cable!!!
October 30th, 2013
Powerfull, easy to use
Comment:The ordering process was straight forward, the unit arrived in original packaging from Porter-Cable in new condition. This replaces a 15-yr old worn out Ryobi 1 HP plunge router. I like the PC's dual bases. The fixed base is easy to set and the direct handling of the router body makes it comfortable to work with. I did have to adjust the base lock mechanism as the factory setting allowed the drive motor housing to move relative to the base. Just finished installing hardwood floors using the router to cut slots for splines. Worked as expected. I'll have to find a new project now to check the plunge base.
2 Item(s)per page